가격 : ₩49,594
- Natural Medicine
- Complete Formula for Seasonal and Dietary Comfort
- Promotes Healthy Eyes, Sinuses, Throat, Lungs
- Provides Targeted Herbal and Nutritional Support
- Professional Strength
- Allertonic Softgels – 60 ct.
- Quercetin AllerReLeaf Tablets – 60 ct.
- Americas #1 Best Seller
- Gluten Free
Allergy ReLeaf® System is a innovative solution developed by Medical Herbalist Daniel Gagnon. It’s convenient and complete: all the botanicals, vitamins, and nutrients you need.
It contains essential nutrients and herbal extracts, from fresh and dried herbs, that deliver maximum comfort of eyes, sinuses, throat, respiratory passages, and digestive system.
Allergy ReLeaf® System resolves hypersensitivity reactions that occur either in your respiratory or digestive tract.
Allergy ReLeaf® System:
- Promotes a healthy seasonal and dietary inflammatory response
- Ensures healthy secretions of sinuses eyes, respiratory and digestive tissues
- Provides potent antioxidants
- Supports healthy adrenal gland function
- Stabilizes mast cells and ensures a healthy inflammatory response
- Encourages a healthy response to allergens
Immediate Support: Take one Allertonic® softgel and one Quercetin AllerReLeaf® tablet with water every two to three hours until comfort is achieved or as directed by your health care professional. Noticeable comfort is attained within the first or second day.
Ongoing: Once comfort is attained, take one Allertonic® softgel and one Quercetin AllerReLeaf® tablet with water three times a day.
Pro-Active: Two months prior to seasonal challenges, take one Allertonic® softgel and one Quercetin AllerReLeaf® tablet with water twice a day.
Best results are achieved when these two supplements are taken together.
관련 상품 더 보기
Aurora Nutrascience, 마이크로-리포소말 비타민 D-3+, 유기농 과일 맛, 3,000 IU, 5.4 fl oz (160 ml)
가격 : ₩17,677
Now Foods, L-Lysine, 500 mg, 100 Tablets
가격 : ₩5,594
- Essential Amino Acid
- Supports Collagen Synthesis
- Healthy Immune Function
- A Dietary Supplement
- Amino Acids
- Family Owned Since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that must be obtained through the diet or through supplementation. Lysine is necessary for the production of all proteins in the body, and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins collagen and elastin, which form all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone. L-Lysine is also a precursor to L-carnitine, which is needed for fat metabolism and energy production. In addition, L-Lysine may help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.